Taurasi & Truffles
from€160 / per person
One day trip to discover the authentic taste of Irpinia. You will be guided in an excellent enogastronomic journey, in search of one of the highest gastronomic combinations of Italian cuisine: wine and truffle. The day will be dedicated to the visit of the most renowned wineries with tasting of Taurasi. The lunch is included in the participation fee and will be based on black truffle, served at one of the typical restaurants of the Bagnolese area, where the precious hypogean mushroom grows.
DeparturePrearranged place (Hotel/Airport/Railway station...)
Departure Time08:00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 08:00 PM
IncludedLunchMedical/baggage insurancePullmanTastingTourist guideVisit wine cellar
Not IncludedAccomodationAppetizerBreakfastDinnerExcursionMuseum visit
- Departure from a prearranged place (Hotel/Airport/Railway station...)
- Arrival to the area of production of Taurasi DOCG (Montemarano/Castelfranci/Paternopoli).
- Tour of a wine cellar with a guide and explanation of the production’s processes
- Tasting and explanation of wines and typical local dishes
- Transfer to Bagnoli Irpino, a village famous for the truffles’ production.
- Possibility to buy typical products. Lunch based on truffles in a restaurant in place.