Pompei historic vineyard tour
from€440 / per person
Pompei historic vineyard tour: spend a day dedicated to the tasting of Taurasi in historic and renowned wine cellars. Experience a full immersion in Pompeii, with an exclusive picnic bag prepared by local chefs and visit Naples with a local guide. The fee includes 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, a tour guide and the entrance to the archaeological area of Pompeii.
DeparturePrearranged place (Hotel/Airport/Railway station...)
Departure Time08:00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 08:00 PM
IncludedAccomodationBreakfastDinnerLunchMedical/baggage insuranceMuseum visitPullmanTastingTourist guideVisit wine cellar
- Departure from a prearranged place (Hotel/Airport/Railway station...)
- Arrival to Pompei, guided tour of the archaeological site.
- Lunch (picnic bag offered by the tour operator with typical products)
- Visit to the villa of the mysteries, visit of the vineyards and wine tasting
- Transfer to Irpinia, accommodation in the hotel, dinner.
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Tour of a local wine cellar in the geographical area of Taurasi DOCG and tasting of typical products
- Lunch in a restaurant in place
- Tour of another local wine cellar in the geographical area of Taurasi DOCG and tasting of typical products
- Return in the hotel and dinner
- Evening off (possibility to go to neighbouring cities for festivals/events, depending on the period of the year)
- Breakfast in the hotel and check out
- Transfer to Naples by bus
- Guided tour of the beauties of the city (The Veiled Christ/ Piazza del Plebiscito/ historical and popular districts)
- Free lunch to be paid by tourists
- Tour of the city
- Return in the late afternoon.