from€145 / per person
One day trip dedicated to the ancient village of Taurasi, well-know for the best cellars of the area and for the ancient magic that surrounds it. You will discover the customs of the area, you will breathe an ancient and surreal atmosphere, which will bring you back to an old postcard from the 50s. The day includes two tastings of Taurasi at two of the most renowned wineries in the area. In the morning it will be possible to visit the regional wine shop, with a guided tour of the best oenological products of the area. The fee includes lunch at a renowned local restaurant.
DeparturePrearranged place (Hotel/Airport/Railway station...)
Departure Time08:00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 08:00 PM
IncludedLunchMedical/baggage insuranceMuseum visitPullmanTastingTourist guideVisit wine cellar
- Departure from a prearranged place (Hotel/Airport/Railway station...)
- Arrival to Taurasi and tour of the regional wine bar and of the castle
- Guided tour of the historic cellars and explenation of the productive processes
- Tasting and explanation of wines and typical local dishes
- Transfer to Montemiletto, visit of the characteristic village with Possibility to buy local products and Lunch in a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, tour of a local wine cellar and tasting of typical products
- Return in the late afternoon