Greco di Tufo, The magic of the village
from€145 / per person
One day trip dedicated to the tasting of the Irpinian gold, with a guided tour of two prestigious wine cellars of the area with an explanation of the wine and the peculiarities of winemaking. The day will also proceed with the visit of the typical village of Tufo, its and the sulfur mine. The fee includes lunch at a typical local restaurant.
DeparturePrearranged place (Hotel/Airport/Railway station...)
Departure Time08:00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 08:00 PM
IncludedLunchMedical/baggage insuranceTastingTourist guideVisit wine cellar
Not IncludedAccomodationAppetizerBreakfastDinnerExcursionMuseum visitPullman
- Departure from a prearranged place (Hotel/Airport/Railway station...)
- Arrival to Tufo (AV), guided tour of this ancient village.
- Guided tour of one of the local historic wine cellars and explanation of the production’s processes.
- Tasting and explanation of wines and typical local dishes
- Lunch in a restaurant in place
- Tour of another wine cellar in the geographical area of Greco di Tufo DOCG and tasting of the products
- Return in the late afternoon