from€120 / per person
One day trip to discover the wild nature of the Irpinia territory. The day includes two tastings at the best local wineries renowned for their production of Fiano. The participation fee also includes a lunch at a typical restaurant of the area and trekking in the uncontaminated green of Monte Terminio.
DeparturePrearranged place (Hotel/Airport/Railway station...)
Departure Time08:00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 08:00 PM
IncludedExcursionLunchMedical/baggage insurancePullmanTastingTourist guideVisit wine cellar
Not IncludedAccomodationAppetizerBreakfastDinnerMuseum visit
- Departure from a prearranged place (Hotel/Airport/Railway station...)
- Arrival to the area of production of Fiano di Avellino DOCG
- Guided tour of a wine cellar and explanation of the production’s processes
- Tasting and explanation of wines and typical local dishes
- Transfer to Terminio mountain.
- Lunch in a restaurant in place
- Walk in the mountains on suggestive paths
- Return in the late afternoon